Subject: Bootbox

Bootbox

From: Erin Morris <em_chalet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:05:48 -0400

Hi, all,

Is there a way to test Bootbox without sight? I installed the files, flashed the unit, and all seems to be going well. I'm using an Archos FM recorder, and I'm pretty sure it's V205.
And, please don't refer me to the articles on Bootbox, I have already read those. this is all new to me, and I'm trying to learn.

Also, especially for those of you who are blind, is it possible to test out daily builds by simply playing the file, rockbox.ucl?
If I'm way off, just straighten me out. :-) I would appreciate any experiences you guys may have had with flashing.

Erin