Subject: Re: Again Patcher Iriver

Re: Again Patcher Iriver

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:25:21 +1000

Although keyboard navigation is broken in the patcher, your screen
reader should be able to manipulate the mouse cursor (JAWS and Window
Eyes certainly can). If so:
1. Move your mouse cursor to the browse button and left click.
2. Select the file to patch and select the Open button.
3. Move your mouse cursor to the Patch button and left click.
Done!

Btw, several have asked and I'm going to repeat it again. When you start
a new topic, please start a new email; don't just reply and change the
subject. It is not the same thing. A message is still considered to be
part of the same thread when its subject is changed, when this is in
fact a new thread.

Jamie

--
James Teh