Subject: Re: iRiver h10 20

Re: iRiver h10 20

From: K4NKZ Jim Ardin <k4nkz_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:21:20 -0400

I know that most of the things below are just hopeful wishes, but I have to
ask!

just things like:
1: where are the controls located?

2: how do you work it with out rockBox?

3: note! I am mainly going to use it to lisson to books that I have as 1 mp3
or WMA track per book! and I would like to know if the rockBox program would
be able to store a book mark so when I start to lisson to the book the next
day, it will start up where I left off the day before?

4: can I store books using many tracks per book, and still have it play only
the 1 book that I am lissoning too?

5: when you are doing voice recording, (for school) how many hours will you
be able to record?

6: does it have a palls button that will work when recording?

7: also wile recording, can I place a marker that I can tab to when I am
lissoning to the book to get too a important spot in the file?