Subject: Re: iRiver h10 20

Re: iRiver h10 20

From: K4NKZ Jim Ardin <k4nkz_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:25:40 -0400

I wish I could talk to someone by phone! I hate typing, because I have dislexea, and I am a real bad speller! the word will sound OK, but it will be spelled wrong, or it will be the wrong word that sounds like the word I need! and I spell so bad, that the spell check does not know what word I am try ing to spell!