Subject: Re: rockbox and iriver

Re: rockbox and iriver

From: albertbrown <>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 23:47:20 +0100

Hello Jonas,
I downloaded h300.hex firmware and fwpatcher from rockbox.
the error message I'm getting "failed, unrecognised firmware" yes I know
about the keyboard commands.
I had it working before and followed the brilliant instruction in the
installation documentation. but for some reason it stopped working and I had
to uninstalled rockbox. Albert