Subject: Re: Not on list.

Re: Not on list.

From: Michael DiFebbo <medifebbo_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 07:38:22 -0400

Maurice Press wrote:
> Please could the moderator of the site add me back to the list. I seemed to
> have dropped off it and am not receiving any listings.
>
> Thanks.
> Maurice Press.

Maurice, when you posted this same question earlier in the week, Linus
replied and confirmed that you are still on the list. He included your
e-mail address as a copy to that post, as I have done here, so you
should have received his post regardless of whether you are receiving
mail from the list. He suggested that you check your spam filter. If
you did not receive Linus' e-mail, it seems even more like that your
spam filter is the culprit.

Michael E. DiFebbo

http://www.jumpcityjazz.com