Subject: Rockbox changes to other songs during playback

Rockbox changes to other songs during playback

From: Valentin <apo2k4_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 14:31:15 +0200

Hi,

I've been using rockbox on my 4G iPod for quite some time now (and I
love it ;D), but this is the first time I've encountered this problem.
When I play certain songs, rockbox plays parts of other songs during
the song; it's always at the same time, and always the same other song.
I assume this is due to fragmentation, but of course I'm not sure...
I'm not sure, but I think the songs that are affected by this have been
transferred to the iPod with Linux...

Cheers,
Valentin