Subject: Re: rew/ff outwith current track

Re: rew/ff outwith current track

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 11:37:00 -0700

I agree, it would especially be nice for thos relying on voice UI. You could
switch to the next track of a playlist, then hold rewind for a few seconds
to get to the end of the previous track, bookmark it, then find out how long
your track is. There would be lots of other useful ways to use this
feature, and I've always felt this should be added as something that you
could turn on/off from the settings menu.