Subject: Re: rockbox crashes

Re: rockbox crashes

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 22:02:43 +0200

On 9/2/06, albertbrown <albertbrown_at_eircom.net> wrote:
> I managed to load the rockbox firmware on to the Iriver, as soon as I switch
> on the player rockbox freezes.
> I tried to delete the folder rockbox but it won't let me.

Nice description of your problem. Unfortunately my crystal ball is on
vacation, so I can't help you here.

What exactly did you do? How exactly does the crash look like? Does
starting the OF work? Did you install the correct version for your
player? Which version did you actually install? Which player are you
using? Where did you extract the files? Can you access the player in
USB bootloader mode?

The less information you give the less the chance someone can help you quickly.

 - Dominik