Subject: Re: rockbox problems.

Re: rockbox problems.

From: Mike DiFebbo <>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 16:31:36 -0400

Of course it's possible. The easiest way to do it is to boot into the
iriver firmware and use the format function there.

You've started 3 separate threads on this list in the past 3 days, all on
more or less the same series of problems. It will help us to help you if
you could keep the discussion in a single thread so the those of us who
follow this list in threaded format don't have to look all over for your
prior e-mails to see what you've already tried.
Sent with SnapperMail