Subject: iPod Nano with June 28 Apple firmware

iPod Nano with June 28 Apple firmware

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 14:06:05 -1000

Hi,

Has any progress been made on fixing the bug whereby nothing is
playable using the Apple firmware if Rockbox is on an iPod Nano
running the June 28 Apple firmware? I've been reading the changelogs
pretty regularly, but I might have missed it if it was written up in
particularly technical language.

If nothing has been done, it would be great if someone could take a
look, particularly since people buying iPods that already have the
June 28 firmware won't be able to go back to the previous version, as
I did. I love Rockbox, but I also want to play Audible content on my
iPod, and I imagine others feel the same way. Thanks for any help.

Best regards,
Anna