Subject: Re: Wondering about Ipods

Re: Wondering about Ipods

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:48:41 -1000

Hi Andrew,

All the music in my iTunes database was transferred to the iPod using
iTunes. I don't expect the Apple firmware to be able to play
anything transferred to the iPod by Rockbox. With the previous Apple
firmware (I don't remember the date), when I'm running the Apple
firmware, I play the music and Audible content I transferred to the
iPod using iTunes. When I'm using Rockbox, I play the music I
transferred to the iPod using Windows Explorer. This works
fine. But for whatever reason, with the June 28 firmware, the Apple
firmware can't see any of the music or Audible content I transferred
to the iPod using iTunes if Rockbox is on the player.

HTH,
Anna