Subject: Re: H300 Flac seeking and usb charging RB build (was Re: H300, charge from USB)

Re: H300 Flac seeking and usb charging RB build (was Re: H300, charge from USB)

From: Sander Sweers <sander.sweers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 01:17:59 +0200

Grant Hardy wrote:
>> Ok, again it works for me but this is no guarantee it will for anyone else.
> =
> = http://rapidshare.de/files/32421758/rockbox-full-200609082212.zip.html
> Thanks, but remember a lot of us are blind, like myself, and cannot enter the
> Rapidshare "security code" displayed in their image on the download page.

Ah, did not think of that. Next time it will be on my new server or
yousendit.com.

> Please try another download service like Yousendit.net or Email. Thanks again,
> and by the way, will this allow charging while actually acting as a hard drive
> with the PC?

Yes, this is the default behavior when you plug in the cable. If you
hold the record button it will continue normal operation as if the cable
was unplugged but it will still charge. If you ask someone to look at
the screen the battery icon should show a charging animation.

Greets
Sander