Subject: DVD Audio Extractor; was Re: RB and AC3

DVD Audio Extractor; was Re: RB and AC3

From: Mark <discardedswimwear_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 14:28:04 +0100

On the subject of listening to DVD sound, some folks might be interested in
a program called DVD Audio Extractor (guess what it does...)
It is a very simple (and accessible) utility that simply rips the audio off
a DVD and converts it directly to MP3. There are some good controls,
including VBR/CBR rates, and also the ability to create one single MP3 file
for a movie or split it into one MP3 per chapter. One nice thing about it
is that does the whole process for you once you've started it; no having to
come back half-way and launch some other util.

A link for the file is at:
http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/downloads/showsoftware_dvd_audio_extractor_343.html

Mark