Subject: Resume and deleted files

Resume and deleted files

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 16:18:46 -1000

Hi,

I have my iPod Nano set to resume playback, and a couple days ago I
was playing a file, which I then deleted, forgetting that it would
try to play that file the next time I turned it on. I remembered
when I tried turning it on today and got no speech. I finally fixed
the problem by resetting everything to defaults, but it was kind of a
pain. So it would be great if Rockbox could return you to the file
browser if the file it was supposed to resume was no longer in the
unit. I'm sure I'm not the only person to turn off a podcast before
the closing credits are done and delete the file, forgetting that
Resume is on. Thanks.

Cheers,
Anna