Subject: RE: My IRiver will not talk

RE: My IRiver will not talk

From: Grant Hardy <>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:39:03 -0700

>I have had
> the power adapter plugged in to the unit since I got it earlier this
> afternoon. Please let me know if I have missed anything... I don't know
> what I did wrong.
Ah, that's the problem right there. Rockbox doesn't boot up yet while the
power adapter is connected. So all you have to do is temporarily disconnect
the power adapter, just till your player's started up. Then you can re
connect it to continue your charge. To power on your unit, press/hold PLAY,
the top of the two buttons on the left hand side. Use the centre joystick
to browse through and select songs. The keys and their actions are
explained in more detailin the Rockbox manual.