Subject: Re: My IRiver will not talk

Re: My IRiver will not talk

From: Melissa Keys <melkeys_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:56:23 -0500

Thank you so much! Boy... I didn't know rockbox wouldn't boot if the
adapter was plugged in! I am still laughing at myself for that one!
However now that the adapter is not plugged in I can't seem to get the
player to come on at all. It is now fully charged. Anymore suggestions are
greatly appreciated!

Melissa