Subject: RE: My IRiver will not talk

RE: My IRiver will not talk

From: Grant Hardy <>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:19:17 -0700

> Thank you so much! Boy... I didn't know rockbox wouldn't boot if the
> adapter was plugged in! I am still laughing at myself for that one!
Don't laugh at yourself, that's a Rockbox bug that will be fixed soon.

> However now that the adapter is not plugged in I can't seem to get the
> player to come on at all. It is now fully charged. Anymore suggestions
Your player's probably still on, in the original firmware. While connected
to the charger, I don't believe it powers off at all. Press/hold the stop
button (just below the Play button on the left side) and wait a few moments
while your player turns itself off, then try to turn it on again without the
adapter connected. Now, voice should work as expected. Good luck!