Subject: Re: My IRiver will not talk

Re: My IRiver will not talk

From: Melissa Keys <melkeys_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:04:58 -0500

Hi. I still don't have speech, but thanks very much for your help. I am
not sure what to do now, but I can still use the player by moving from song
to song with the right arrow or navigation button. Maybe I'm not booting
into rockbox at all? I'll let someone have a look and let me know what is
coming up when the player decides to turn on. If rockbox is not booting
would I need to reinstall the bootloader? Thanks again for all your help,
and I'll get it working eventually!

Melissa