Subject: Re: My IRiver will not talk

Re: My IRiver will not talk

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:19:11 -0500

Hello Melissa,
Try this:
Have someone go into the menus and go to general, and settings, and choose
"default settings".
I used to know the steps, but if the menu structure has changed recently,
i.e., if something has been added, my arrow-steps would not work.
Maybe someone here has a recent build, and can give you the steps, such as:
Arrow down x times and press the right arrow...
But other than that,, if you pressed the reset button, I don't have an
answer at the time.
But I really think the default settings will help.
Glenn