Subject: Re: My IRiver will not talk

Re: My IRiver will not talk

From: Melissa Keys <melkeys_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:29:59 -0500

Ok. I don't see anything about my model here. It's just talking about two
models that I don't have in the flashing instructions. I don't know where
the .bin files are that I need. I am also not sure how to do this since my
player won't talk in order to get into the menus. Thanks for any help, I
really appreciate it.

Melissa