Subject: Re: My IRiver will not talk

Re: My IRiver will not talk

From: Melissa Keys <melkeys_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:08:53 -0500

I got it finally! This is what I did. I deleted the .hex file, the
rockbox folder, and the rockbox.iriver file. I patched the firmware from
the iriginal .zip file that I downloaded, then I redownloaded the .zip file
with the rockbox files and the fonts. We upgraded the firmware this morning
and my stepdad was so confused! He said everything looked different at
startup and for some reason it said "Rockbox." I tried it and it does
indeed talk! Thanks again for all your help! I really appreciate all the
feedback from everyone on this list!

Melissa