Subject: rockbox and the eyepod nano

rockbox and the eyepod nano

From: Dean Calder <deanoc1_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:35:18 -0700

Good morning listers.

I have recently purchased the eyepod nano 4g, and a friend put rockbox on for me.

I have turned my eyepod on, and can't get it to talk.

I have plugged my eyepod in to my PC, and rockbox is still their.

I am useing the Version of RockBox that was released in August 2006. I think late August, as I understand their are some problems with later versions.

Any help would be greatfully appreciated.

Kind Regards

Dean Calder

Victoria Australia.

email:

deanoc1_at_optusnet.com.au

msn:

deanocalder_at_hotmail.com

Don't send emails to my hotmail account as I never check them anyway