Subject: iriver repairs

iriver repairs

From: <tj_at_tjolsen.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:15:24 -0400

Hey
it apears the reset button on my iriver ihp 120 has been dislocated i'd be willing to pay someone to repair it, if anyone thinks they can please contact me
tj_at_tjolsen.net

Thomas (TJ) Olsen
Seton Hall University, (09)
SGA Senate (senator: Arts and Sciences, (Student Life Committee)

Peer advisor
Freshman studies

Wsou news 3-6 pm, tuesday afternoons

Global Youth action network membership team

http://www.tbrn.net
  beyond radio network:::community based internet radio at its finest>

http://www.liberatedairwaves.net
rebellions the knife's edge cut your own path

http://tjolsen.net
my home on the web

aim: failurebydsign87
MSN: tman7987_at_msn.com
Skype:lightningcount

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This electronic mail transmission (including any attachments) is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information which
is protected under federal and/or state laws. Any unauthorized dissemination, copying or distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please contact me immediately and delete the original copy.