Subject: RE: Idea for resume on startup / bookmart / etc

RE: Idea for resume on startup / bookmart / etc

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:18:14 +0100

I ideally like to 'rewind' a little after pause/play when fadeout is
enabled. If I am listening to an audiobook, and get interrupted, pressing
pause then play again means you can miss quite a lot of narrative, so in
addition to a time setting of N seconds as suggested below, an option of
fade*2 (or whatever) would be useful...