Subject: Re: alarm

Re: alarm

From: Will Robertson <aliask_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 23:03:07 +1000

For the time being I think it should be, and when those other options come
into play I think it should be a set of options (eg. Turn on and play music,
Turn on and listen to radio, Turn on and record).
Because in my opinion it's not really intuitive to set an alarm and have the
player simply turn on and do nothing.