Subject: Re: You spam me !!

Re: You spam me !!

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 04:08:15 -0500

Are you actually receiving emails from the forums themselves (such as
replies to watched posts, notices of PMs, or whatever else you may have set
the forums to tell you about) or are you receiving this mailing list (which
has absolutely nothing to do with the forums) as your account does not exist
on the forum site, so you should not be receiving any mail from it. This
list is not attached to the forum site.