Subject: RE: Voice files update

RE: Voice files update

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 18:51:42 -0500

Grant,

The .lang file can be found in the Rockbox source tarball under
Rockbox/apps/lang. I have updated the Eloquence voice at least and will
upload it to my page shortly. When I get my other speech engines reinstalled
I will generate updated files for them, as well. The hard drives in my
desktop and laptop failed nearly simultaneously, so I've just now gotten
around to getting the voice file sequence operational again. I will post an
update when the files have been updated.

Steve

  _____