Subject: Re: FYI IPod 60 GB

Re: FYI IPod 60 GB

From: Robert Carboneau <kalthare_at_freeshell.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 14:39:50 -0700

Sarai D. Bucciarelli wrote:
> Hi Anna,
> I guess for now, I will have to buy the 30 GB player, until the 80 is
> accessable. No problem there. I will just need to figure out how to
> install the software, get the unit into disk and Windows mode.

The new 30 GB model that came out at the same time as the 80 GB one has
the same design, and thus the same problems.

If you can find the old 30 GB model, then you're in luck. I suspect that
most stores are selling the new one by now. As far as I know, the only
way to tell the difference is the price (the new one is much cheaper).
Or get a 60 GB one, which is guaranteed to be an older model.

-- Rob