Subject: Re: Shutting down/startup voicing wanted?

Re: Shutting down/startup voicing wanted?

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 09:14:28 -0600

HI Jonas you asked?

Two questions for all users of the voice interface:

1. Would you want a voice message once Rockbox has booted and is ready?

*Sure but could it be customizable so that it doesn't interfear with resume
at startup? It is annoying when starting up my IHP-140 and I don't get any
voice feed back until I navigate over or into a folder.

2. Would you want a voice message when Rockbox begins shutting down, and
you no longer have to hold the key you are holding?

*Sure, that would be kind of cool. I miss the shut down option that used to
be available through the menues. Then again I can't remember if that was
just for the Archos players and not the IRiver units.

rocker