Subject: RE: Blind user has iPod questions

RE: Blind user has iPod questions

From: Maurice Press <mauricepress_at_enterprise.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 07:50:05 +0100

Anna,
These answers are very helpful to me as well.
I have one other question if I may.

I have the 30GB Ipod and it works pretty well.

When I look on the site for upgrades, I can find ones for named ipods such
as the Nano but, as my one is just called the apple Ipod (According to the
packaging), what daily build do I look for?

MAURICE PRESS
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE DISABILITY RESOURCE TEAM.

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE:
HTTP//WWW.DISABILITYRESOURCETEAM.COM