Subject: Re: Questions about Ipod Nano

Re: Questions about Ipod Nano

From: Juan Ramón Jiménez <jjig99_at_yahoo.es>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 11:26:02 +0200

   Thank you Georg, definitively, i have a second gen ipod Nano.
   Anyway, we have to buy another device, do you recommend someone in
particular for my porpouses? We are thinking in a Iriver H10 :-?

   Will, of course this helps me. I understand perfectly the situation.
Thank you. I will keep looking the progress.

   In order to collaborate with the project, I have seen the spanish
voices in the 'outdated voices' section (we are a spanish company, so,
the priority are spanish blind people). Perhaps we can develop a newer
file of voices, because we have synthesis engines to do it. Where can i
get documentation to make the .voice files?

   Juan Ramon