Subject: Re: Questions about IPod Nano

Re: Questions about IPod Nano

From: ScottLearned <>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 08:26:59 -0700

Georg Kellerer wrote:
in my oppinion the ipod nano is not usable for blind people iven with an
installed rockbox.

Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
I respectfully disagree. Many blind people are using the first
generation iPod Nano successfully, and would love to see Rockbox
function on the second generation one as well. I am totally blind,
and though the click wheel took some getting used to, it works quite
well, especially now that Rockbox is so stable. And I am by no means
the only totally blind person using it. This is definitely a viable
product for many blind users.

I double ditto that one!
I also am totally blind and am using my Nano with great success. Actuallly,
I am pretty much using it exclusibly over my Video.
BTW, using a case with a cut out for the scroll wheel helps tremendously.

Thanks again to the Devs for all of their hard work making RB what it is.