Subject: Re: Questions about IPod Nano

Re: Questions about IPod Nano

From: Peter Herngaard <pethern_at_email.dk>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 17:42:36 +0200

I wholeheartedly agree with Anna. I both have an Ipod Nano first generation
and an Ipod Video. Both are equally accessible.
The only difference is the size of the wheel and its click tolerance,. The
operation of the buttons is identical. So there is no reason why Ipod Nano
should be less accessible than the Video.

Kind regards