Subject: mp3 players and Rock Box

mp3 players and Rock Box

From: Eric Horvath <>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 10:02:50 -0700

     Hi listers, my name is Eric and I'm new to the list. I don't really no
to much about Rock Box but I been doing some research about it on the net
and it sounds really cool! I don't have an mp3 player yet, but I'm thinking
about getting one to put Rock Box on. I was checking out The
Apple iPod MP3 Player with 80GB* Hard Drive -
Model: MA450LL/A. At best buy and it sounds really awsome. I was wondering
if anyone on the list knows if it works with Rock Box?