Subject: Re: mp3 players and Rock Box

Re: mp3 players and Rock Box

From: Rocker <>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 11:12:50 -0600

No it does not work with RB.

Go with the 60 GB 5gen...rocker
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Horvath" <>
To: <>
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2006 11:02 AM
Subject: mp3 players and Rock Box

     Hi listers, my name is Eric and I'm new to the list. I don't really no
to much about Rock Box but I been doing some research about it on the net
and it sounds really cool! I don't have an mp3 player yet, but I'm thinking
about getting one to put Rock Box on. I was checking out The
Apple iPod MP3 Player with 80GB* Hard Drive -
Model: MA450LL/A. At best buy and it sounds really awsome. I was wondering
if anyone on the list knows if it works with Rock Box?