Subject: Re: updating rockbox on the iriver h320

Re: updating rockbox on the iriver h320

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:25:59 +0200

On 10/13/06, Daniel Dalton <> wrote:
> Hi, I think I am running a cvs version of rockbox on my iriver. Is there a
> way to check this and am I able to download a daily build of rockbox? If so
> what is the easiest way to update? If I want to update do I need to do
> anything to the bootloader?

the bootloader is only changed once in a while, no need to update it every time.

You can check for the currently installed version in info menu, then
version. I doubt it's voiced, tho.
The easiest way is to download such a daily build archive and extract
it to the root of your dap. Restart it, done.