Subject: question about x5 buttons

question about x5 buttons

From: Max Weninger <max.weninger_at_eunet.at>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:54:18 +0200

Hi

I tried today to enable the AB repeat mode for the X5 :-)

So I added AB_REPEAT_ENABLE 1 to the config-iaudiox5h file

But I was not able to define a valid button context
that works on the "real target" only on the simulator

e.g. I added the following to keymap-x5.c to the button_context_wps
        { ACTION_WPS_ABSETB_NEXTDIR, BUTTON_REC|BUTTON_RIGHT, BUTTON_NONE },
        { ACTION_WPS_ABSETA_PREVDIR, BUTTON_REC|BUTTON_LEFT, BUTTON_NONE },

So rec+left should set tha A point and rec+right the B point.

With this AB repeat works fine on the simulator but not on the
real target. It seems that never both simultaious button keypress
events where delivered.

Is this not possible on a X5 target?

Thanks

Max
     \
    o/\_          DI Max Weninger
   <\__,\         Email (max.weninger_at_eunet.at)
    ">.  |
     ` .-|
        . \
         . \