Subject: Re: Make voices script

Re: Make voices script

From: Peter Herngaard <pethern_at_email.dk>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 04:17:07 +0200

Hello Scott

You can adjust the volume and speed properties of the generated voice by
inserting the following lines in makevoices.vbs:

ospvoice.rate = (value))
ospvoice.volume = (value)

Please note that not all voices support all properties. But I have Scansoft
Solo RealSpeak Nanna from Nextup.com on my computer and it works.

For Sapi4 the method is slightly different but similar to that described
above.
You should download sapi.chm from Microsoft (SAPI5):

http://www.microsoft.com/speech/download/old/sapi5.asp

Kind regards
Peter Herngaard