Rockbox mail archiveSubject: Re: iriver 320 battery usage
Re: iriver 320 battery usage
From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:48:26 +0200
I'll answer point by point, as far as I can:
1. I think it's been tested that rockbox consumes even less power than
2. Radio does consume far less power, so you should get more lifetime.
3. rockbox will, like with the power adapter, not start automatically
4. You listed them all, I think. The brightness surely does not matter
5. Yes, the disk cache will help, since you are powering off the hard
6. I don't know. More extense testings would be needed for that.
7. I simply don't know.
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew