Subject: RE: ipod video: remote support?

RE: ipod video: remote support?

From: Maurice Press <>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:44:48 +0100

Forgive me for coming into this discussion rather late.
I assume you are wanting to use your ipod video with external speakers or
through external outputs.

I've an Ipod video here.
I run it through both my PC, Hifi, and through some rather nifty portable
 It works perfectly using the line out socket.

However, you do have to boost the volume a little.
Forgive me if this is nothing to do with your query.

Yours Sincerely,
Maurice Press