Subject: Re: Media Enquiry

Re: Media Enquiry

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 06:32:42 -0600

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006, Ian Macrae a D. Stenberg wrote:

> would really like to talk to someone involved with the development of
> Rockbox in connection with making the player more user friendly for blind
> people. I'd appreciate it if someone could contact me privately

We're on open source project and we're all volunteers. There's no single
person or even group of persons who are particularly devoted to making
Rockbox
"more user friendly for blind people". I'm afraid you might just wait in
vain
for someone to contact you.

I would instead suggest that you instead just tell this list what you want.
Or
possibly the development mailing list, if it is a pure development issue
you're referring to.

But hey, I don't know. Perhaps someone already contacted you.

Not to speak for all blind users but as users we all share in the knowledge
bass and the development of the voice UI.  I think it's important to keep
things public so we can all share our ideas...rocker