Subject: Re: questions about this program

Re: questions about this program

From: will <>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:53:14 +0200

hi all

i am asked this year by my family if iw ant an i pod eighty gigs. I assume
the design is similar to that of the i pod video sixty gigs, i.e. the touch
sensitive wheel. If i get it for now, i will somehow, lol, put it on shuffle
mode. How long is it for a rockbox port, roughly to be available? i dont
want to get a sixty gig to discover a week later that support is out for the
better battery life etc. eighty gigs, smile
regards, manuy thanks and keep up the good work