Subject: Re: Command line utility??

Re: Command line utility??

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:32:12 +0200

On 10/27/06, Hamish Mackenzie <> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knew of a
> command line utility that would allow me to paste text from the clipboard at
> the command prompt. this would greatly reduce the mucking around a blind
> person would have to do to make sure that each of the commands are being
> correctly entered at the command prompt.

Yes, and it is even pretty easy:
There is a "Paste" in the context-menu if you right-click somewhere
inside of the windows dos box. Wherever your mouse located, the text
will be pasted where your curser is residing. The starting P character
of Paste is underlined, so t should be avaiable by that accelerator
The context-menu is also available by the Application Menu: If you hit
Alt-Space, then E for Edit, you are getting the same choice, that may
be easier for blind people. So in General Alt-Space, then E, then P
pastes the Clipboard-Content to your dosbox.