Subject: Re: Command line utility??

Re: Command line utility??

From: Dave Hooper <>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:14:58 +0000

Could you just write a .Bat file?

------- Original message -------
From: Hamish Mackenzie <>
Sent: 27.10.'06, 19:21

> Hi All
> I have installed Rockbox on a few Nanos for friends of mine and will shortly be doing another batch of four or five. I was wondering if anyone knew of a comm
and line utility that would allow me to paste text from the clipboard at the command prompt. this would greatly reduce the mucking around a blind person would
have to do to make sure that each of the commands are being correctly entered at the command prompt. I will have a look around at the weekend but if anyone can
 save me the time I am sure all the blind Ipod users would be grateful if such a thing exists.