Subject: Re: Command line utility??

Re: Command line utility??

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 09:23:45 +1100

Hi Carl-Pieter

Whilst this would be a nice thing to have just one batch file would not be feasible. This is because there are too many variables for the differing models of ipods and for the number that the pc sees the Ipod on on any given computer. If you were referring to a batch file that would work only for me then I am happy to send you the commands that I use as I would be interested in looking at the batch file you create.

Let me know and I can send the commands to you privately.

Cheers

Hamish