Subject: Steve's Rockbox page

Steve's Rockbox page

From: Hamish Mackenzie <>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:04:30 +1100

Hi All

I have been grabbing updated copies of the english.lang file from the below web page All

But for the last couple of days I cant seem to connect to the page. Is the page down or is it something to do with the fact that I have installed ie7. Here is the error message I am getting

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Most likely causes:
list of 3 items
. You are not connected to the Internet.
. The website is encountering problems.
. There might be a typing error in the address.
list end

If anyone knows of another source for an up to date english.lang file I would appreciate it.