Subject: Re: Which player would you buy today?

Re: Which player would you buy today?

From: Calum Mackay <>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 00:39:23 +0000

Andre Allavena wrote:
> Summary of what I've found so far regarding buying a player, price and
> availability:
> - the iriver HP340 (or is it iHP340) is still available in Europe, from
> the iRiver Europe itself, for 350 Euros taxes included.

Are you sure about that, for the H340?

The last two times I checked, firstly it was on the Austrian website,
but explicitly not for sale to the UK (where I am), and secondly all
pricing and ordering had been removed, suggesting it was discontinued.

I'd have bought one new if I could, but instead got one on eBay, where
they seem to go for around 200 GBP.