Subject: Re: independent control of line-out volume

Re: independent control of line-out volume

From: Brent Harding <>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 21:22:52 -0600

Oh, got an Iriver IHP140 on order from an Ebay auction and the tracking
number for the package. I probably will set it to 0 DB for when I use the
line out on it, but since I'm blind, I will need to back it off while hooked
with the stereo before I use headphones again. That would be an incredibly
useful feature.