Subject: Re: Errors in Rockbox Manual Ipod Nano

Re: Errors in Rockbox Manual Ipod Nano

From: Peter Verhoeven <carina.peter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:53:06 +0100

Hi,

Sorry not the manual has errors, but the speech file I use. I'm
visually impaired and the speech says Go to next folder, but displays
shows the right message. Also the pause on headphone disconnect is in
the menu, but is not spoken out. So, I was not aware of it.

Sorry for this.

I use american-english_ibmtts_20060617.zip| IBM ViaVoice Outloud Reed
voice file. Is there a better one?

Peter Verhoeven